Ongoing, the Mannie Jackson Center for the Humanities will:
- Serve as a major educational center for individuals of all ages.
- Provide a bridge toward new thoughts, ideas and practices.
- Create a space where major speakers can share positive experiences with the community.
- Have spaces available for community members and organizations to rent. To view the MJCH facilities, click here.
- Create summer activities for youth development, in collaboration with other area organizations.
- Host an annual dinner featuring a major speaker (to be announced). For more information about our speakers, click here.
- Feature a nationally recognized speaker to discuss a STEM topic.
- Engage regional youth in ongoing educational opportunities that promote tolerance and diversity.